The PG9935 Wireless PowerG Shock Detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security.
The PG9935 also includes an optional magnetic contact. The magnetic contact protects door/ window openings and alerts if an intruder tries to mask the magnetic field of the contact.
Additionally, the PG9935 includes an optional auxiliary input in which the connection of other hardwired devices can be made. The auxiliary input is configurable to be Normally Open, Normally Closed or Single End-of-Line.
False alarm reduction
The PG9935 wireless shock detector senses and analyses series of low- level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms.
ThePG9935 wireless shock detector integrates a unique, 7-segment display that allows the installer to set the shock level and displays the actual shock level while testing. This enables fast and accurate setup of the device to ensure superior detection and reduced false alarms
- Visible link quality indicator on the device
- High immunity to background vibrations
- Adjustable shock/vibration thresholds
- Front and Back tamper
- Optional magnetic reed switch contact
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Prolonged battery life (5 years with typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Certified with ULC Wireless Commercial Burglary Listing under ULC- S304-16 Standard – an industry first in Canada!