IQ DW Mini-S
The IQ Mini DW-S is an ultra compact encrypted sensor that securely connects to the IQ Panel 2. Using our proprietary S-Line encryption technology, encrypts signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing backwards compatibility for legacy 319.5 systems. Easy to install on anything that opens or closes, the IQ Mini DW-S can provide intelligent notifications like “door left open” can be custom named, and can even support Smart home rules like “when door opens, turn on light” or “when door left open adjust thermostat to save energy.” Boasting up to eight years of battery life, the IQ Mini DW-S uses an innovative board and antenna design to extend range and allow mounting on a variety of surfaces. The IQ Mini DW-S also includes a rare earth magnet for flexible mounting options in a variety of situations.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Can be easily mounted on doors or windows with included adhesive
- Alerts IQ Panel if moved more than 1″
- Can be programmed as “Safety Sensor” for medicine cabinets, chemical storage, safes or storage closets
- Using com you can get a text if your door or window is left open
- Create automation rules like “turn on light when door is opened” or “adjust thermostat if window left open”
- Requires two (2) 3V CR2032 Batteries
- The built-in tamper switch triggers an alert if the cover is removed
- Create custom names for each sensor, determine unique chime type, choose voice prompts on or off
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
MIY - Monitor It Yourself allows you to have control of your home and all the bells and whistles that come with the Alarm.com app without a central monitoring station. During an alarm event, a MIY system will only push a text message to your cell phone. This type of monitoring is great for renters, house flippers and anyone who wants home automation and cloud video without a complete security system.
Professional monitoring takes the weight off of your shoulders by having a central station monitor your security system. During an alarm event the central station will be notified and they will contact you and the proper authority about the alarm event. Professional monitoring offers the quickest response to any situation in your home. This type of monitoring is great for family’s, elderly and those who want to know that someone is there to watch over their home. Professional monitoring also includes a homeowners insurance certificate and limited lifetime warranty. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MONITORING CONTRACT AGREEMENT / TERMS OF SERVICE.