PowerG Glass Break
With this exceptionally smart detector, you get immediate notification of a broken window or glass door. Its unique detection capabilities deliver unprecedented dependability, identifying sounds that other detectors might miss – without the hassle of false alarms.
This added layer of advanced security for the exterior of your home or business lets you take quick action to protect your property, prevent damage to contents, and avoid unnecessary costs.
Keep your home or business even more secure by adding dependable detection of smashed windows and glass doors.
- Proprietary microphone technology constantly listens to sounds and analyzes patterns
- Smart data analysis captures only real broken window/glass door events
- Complex classification process, utilizing high-power processing, minimizes false alarms
- Glass break detection of plate, tempered, laminated and wired glass
- Detection rage up to 20ft (6m)
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Acoustic Pattern Recognition Technology provides 360? coverage
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Certified with ULC Wireless Commercial Burglary Listing under ULC- S304-16 Standard – an industry first in Canada!
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 in|
MIY - Monitor It Yourself allows you to have control of your home and all the bells and whistles that come with the Alarm.com app without a central monitoring station. During an alarm event, a MIY system will only push a text message to your cell phone. This type of monitoring is great for renters, house flippers and anyone who wants home automation and cloud video without a complete security system.
Professional monitoring takes the weight off of your shoulders by having a central station monitor your security system. During an alarm event the central station will be notified and they will contact you and the proper authority about the alarm event. Professional monitoring offers the quickest response to any situation in your home. This type of monitoring is great for family’s, elderly and those who want to know that someone is there to watch over their home. Professional monitoring also includes a homeowners insurance certificate and limited lifetime warranty. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MONITORING CONTRACT AGREEMENT / TERMS OF SERVICE.