IQ S-Line 319.5 Wireless Flood Detector
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems- 6? cord
- Water ?bug? can be fastened to the floor to the wall
- Reports water presence to IQ Panel
- Get e-mail or text alerts if there is water detected
- Sensor: 2.5?H x 1?W x .5?D
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: -10C~50C Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non- Condensing Storage Temperature: -40-80C
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2)
- (2) -Panasonic CR2032 -Energizer CR2032 -Duracell DL2032
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 2 in|
MIY - Monitor It Yourself allows you to have control of your home and all the bells and whistles that come with the Alarm.com app without a central monitoring station. During an alarm event, a MIY system will only push a text message to your cell phone. This type of monitoring is great for renters, house flippers and anyone who wants home automation and cloud video without a complete security system.
Professional monitoring takes the weight off of your shoulders by having a central station monitor your security system. During an alarm event the central station will be notified and they will contact you and the proper authority about the alarm event. Professional monitoring offers the quickest response to any situation in your home. This type of monitoring is great for family’s, elderly and those who want to know that someone is there to watch over their home. Professional monitoring also includes a homeowners insurance certificate and limited lifetime warranty. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MONITORING CONTRACT AGREEMENT / TERMS OF SERVICE.