Q Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector 319MHz
- Especially useful in homes with high risk of carbon monoxide leaks from appliances such as stoves, furnaces, and
- Monitoring for carbon monoxide gas 24-7
- Test button to ensure device is operating correctly
- Built-in alarm sounds in addition to panel siren
- Causes panel to emit ?fire? tone and alerts monitoring station of carbon monoxide
- Power Source: One 3-volt CR123A Panasonic Lithium Battery (included)
- Audible Signal (temp 4 tone): 85 dBA in alarm (at 10ft (3m))
- Operating Current: 10 ?A
- Temperature Range: 40?F (4.4?C) to 100?F (37.8?C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Pending Agency Listings: UL standard 2075, UL 2034 and CSA 6.19-01
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 in|
MIY - Monitor It Yourself allows you to have control of your home and all the bells and whistles that come with the Alarm.com app without a central monitoring station. During an alarm event, a MIY system will only push a text message to your cell phone. This type of monitoring is great for renters, house flippers and anyone who wants home automation and cloud video without a complete security system.
Professional monitoring takes the weight off of your shoulders by having a central station monitor your security system. During an alarm event the central station will be notified and they will contact you and the proper authority about the alarm event. Professional monitoring offers the quickest response to any situation in your home. This type of monitoring is great for family’s, elderly and those who want to know that someone is there to watch over their home. Professional monitoring also includes a homeowners insurance certificate and limited lifetime warranty. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MONITORING CONTRACT AGREEMENT / TERMS OF SERVICE.