IQ Hard Wire Takeover Module
The IQ Hardwire 16-F offers a cost effective way of integrating hardwired security & smoke detector zones with the IQ Panel 2/2+. It includes backup battery charging, 500mA of 12volt auxiliary power, an onboard siren relay, built-in status LED’s for each zone and support for up to 10 two-wire smoke detectors. Normally Open and Normally Closed contacts are supported as well as powered zones like motion sensors and glass break detectors.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the IQ Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Supports up to ten two wire smoke detectors
- LED lighted zones for ease of “learn-in” installation/troubleshooting
- EOL supervision using 4.7K Ohm resistors (included)
- Up to 500 Milliamps of power for hardwired motion detectors, glass break detector, and/or sirens
- Charging circuit for back-up battery, fully supervised with power outage recovery
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 2 in|
MIY - Monitor It Yourself allows you to have control of your home and all the bells and whistles that come with the Alarm.com app without a central monitoring station. During an alarm event, a MIY system will only push a text message to your cell phone. This type of monitoring is great for renters, house flippers and anyone who wants home automation and cloud video without a complete security system.
Professional monitoring takes the weight off of your shoulders by having a central station monitor your security system. During an alarm event the central station will be notified and they will contact you and the proper authority about the alarm event. Professional monitoring offers the quickest response to any situation in your home. This type of monitoring is great for family’s, elderly and those who want to know that someone is there to watch over their home. Professional monitoring also includes a homeowners insurance certificate and limited lifetime warranty. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MONITORING CONTRACT AGREEMENT / TERMS OF SERVICE.