PowerG Temp Sensor
PG9905 Wireless PowerG Temperature Detector
The PG9905 Wireless PowerG Temperature Detector is used where temperature detection is critical. Early warning of potentially dangerous temperatures enables users to pre-emptively take action to resolve the situation. The PG9905 is designed to monitor the temperature of the area in which it is installed and communicate to the control system changes in temperature.
Easy to Install | Signal Quality Indication
The PG9905 is ideal for residential and commercial installations where running wires is either difficult or impossible. The PG9905 is equipped with a visible signal quality LED indicator that lets the installer choose the optimal location for installation, eliminating the effort of going back and forth to the keypad.
The PG9905 can be used for both indoor and outdoor temperatures. When PG9905 monitors indoor temperature, it uses an internal sensor. When installed to monitor outdoor temperatures or refrigerator installations, the PG9905 uses an optional waterproof temperature probe. The temperature information communicated from the PG9905 to the control panel can also be displayed on the system keypad to provide status of indoor and outdoor temperature.
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Programmable temperature warning and alarm thresholds
- Optional probe to monitor refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- Front and back tamper protected
- Prolonged battery life (7 years with typical use)
- Dimensions: 81 x 32 x 25mm (3.19 x 1.25 x 1in)
- External temperature probe PGTEMP-PROBE